Darcy Bloom - Lead Photographer
My name is Darcy Bloom, I am the owner and artist behind Blooming Photography. I have an Associates Degree In Photography and have been capturing the greatest moments of peoples lives since 2008. Before that I served as an enlisted active duty memeber of the United States Air Force. I am also a parent to my wonderful daughter Brianna.
My goal as an artist is to capture moments in time that bring forth the true personalities of my subjects. I take the time to work with each individual in order to obtain a high end look that also shows who they are, while being able to relax and have fun with it. With this said, I love working with my clients and cannot wait to work with you.
What's In My Bag:
* Canon 5D Mark III (Main Camera)
* Canon EOS 6D (Secondary Camera)
* 24-105 mm f/4 Canon L Series Lens
* 50 mm f/1.8 Canon Lens
* 75-300 mm f/4-5.6 Lens
* 600 EX-RT Speed Light Flash
* Sekonic L-758 Light Meter
* Alien Bee Studio Lights
* Passport Color Checker
* Adobe Lightroom CC
* Adobe Photoshop CC
Awards And Honors:
* Finalist 2015 World Wide Photographers Forum Magazine College Competition.
* Pixoto Awards Click Here To View.
* Associates Degree In Photography From MATC With Honors.
* Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Member
* Delta Alpha Pi Honor Society Member
* Professional Photographers Of America Member